1/05/2012

Starting Gaming on pc












I have just started gaming on pc my current rig has an i3 2100 and 4GB of ram I am using the Intel integrated graphics until the hd radeon 7000 series is released I will buy either a new 7000 series card or a 6000/500 series card that will be discounted when the hd 7000 series is released.

I have been playing Oblivion 5th anniversary,crysis maximum edition, company of heroes and a few free games off of steam.Now speaking of steam I don't really want to use it as I don't own an actual license to play the game and so far I have only bought disc based titles.I have the license to play oblivion on the disc and the product key and disc for crysis.If I buy games on steam and something happens to my account I would lose the licenses to play all of my games so I will stick to discs.I have really got into oblivion and at first I spent quite a lot of time trying to figure out how to configure my controller( in the picture above) to work with the game eventually, I decided to use keyboard and mouse as the pc version wasn't designed for controllers and I have been enjoying using my keyboard and mouse to play it.Crysis ran well with everything on low except textures which was on medium @  1024* 768 and it used my controller well.

Pc gaming is a lot of fun and there are many exclusives on the platform mouse and keyboard is best for some games and controller is better for some games.I can't wait until the radeon hd 7000 series releases so that I can get my upgrades and max out crysis 1 and play games with graphics superior to the hd twins.Its not as expensive as people make it out so I recommend gaming on pc as you get great exclusives,great gameplay and great mods.




3 comments:

  1. i like playing games,i enjoyed a lot.thank you. .watch movie online

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to PC gaming! The first thing I suggest, is to start playing with your keyboard and mouse! Why do you want to play FPS with a controller anyway?

    Save your controller for driving games, or games that are directly ported from consoles and are more suited for a controller.

    Have fun! And since you are enjoing Oblivion, don't forget to buy Skyrim, you will absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Playing games from PC is not a bad idea. If you have better hardware configuration in PC, so you can play any games from PC. Nowadays people are likely to go with consoles for gaming.

    ReplyDelete