1/04/2012

3ds is finally back on track

I bought my 3ds at launch and have to say at first it looked like the console could die when it only only sold 700000 units between april and june.I am happy that my investment in the nintendo 3ds was not a waste of money and everyone else with a 3ds must feel the same.The price cut was a good move as it has made the 3ds affordable for many people and it considerably cheaper than the ps vita.Nintendo also kept the trust of the loyal early adopters by giving them 20 free game 10 nes games and 10 gba games.
Nintendo then released super mario 3D Land and Mario Kart 7 and the systems sales exploded passing the 4 million mark in the US and 4 million in Japan we don't know what the systems total world wide sales are yet as europes sales have yet to be announced.Will the 3ds surpass the orginal nintendo ds sales I don't know.

Thank you for reading be sure to come back for more gaming news,reviews and opinions.

10 comments:

  1. 3D is already back. Now most of the game junkers are recommend for 3d games which had resolved a problem of 3d glasses. I have also collected so many 3d games like Mario Land. It is really interesting to play 3d game which gives me thrilling experience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This should be clear proof that the Wii U will not make the same mistake of launching with a high price and a weak launch. This is one of the best turn arounds I have ever seen in video game history. Job well done Nintendo. Job well done. ƪ(Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴͡)‎​ʃ

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was amazing how a system that had 700000 units through april to june is now selling like hotcakes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. (●*∩_∩*●) Yes, you are right. By the way, we are new here and are now following your blogs. This was an amazing read for us and we hope that you continue to report about the ongoing sales war between Nintendo, Microsoft and Sony. Good job on this awesome story.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Will do I'll be able to do a better report on the sales war when the vita launches worldwide in febuary.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Check out my youtube channel and subscribe to it if you like my videos.

    ReplyDelete
  7. (●^_^●) Okay we'll be here waiting.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great news. This is wonderful place which is always acknowledged me and many game lovers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really wonderful post and also very intresting.Now, 3d is allready back, i really happy to read this post.I have also collected so many games like Mario Bros, Mario 3d land and etc.
    boot camps

    ReplyDelete