1/02/2012

Rage disapointed me.

I really enjoyed rage alot and as the story moved on things got more serious too quickly. I began to think that it couldn't be coming to and end so soon as I assaulted the last base after playing for only nine hours! The reason I believed this was because the game is 22GB in space so I thought that surely that if the game was that big it would be long and have many hours of game play.The games game play was fun, the enemies were not too repetitive, the weapons were interesting one of them was a shotgun shell that was half a slug and half a grenade.The sound was pretty decent when things got intense,graphics were amazing not as good as crysis 2 or Gears of War 3 but very good still.When I played the multilayer mode it wasn't that good just short co-op missions and the racing I found to be quite boring and pointless as if you destroy an opponents car they just come back from out of nowhere and overtake you if you make a small mistake.There is little to no replay value as it is not something alot of people would play multiple times. I would say you should rent rage if it interests you but I am glad I did not buy it back at launch for £40 as the game is definitely not worth that much money.Ultimately rages downfall was how short it was.I think I will get an exchange on it and get something else with the £7.98 I spent on it at game station hopefully it will not be over in 10 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment